Our full cradle to grave logistics support services encompasses Army medical and Naval intelligence systems deployed worldwide, as well as scientific and IT systems and peripherals for Federal Intelligence, Healthcare, and commercial organizations.
- Performance Based Logistics—Organic (PBL-O)
- Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
- Acquisition and Lifecycle Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Configuration Management (CM)
- Maintenance and Repair
- Operator Training and Remote Support
- Equipment Planning
- Installation and Disposal
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Package Assembly, Shipping and Tracking
SPAWAR - Our proactive ILS solutions have resulted in reduced storage costs by nearly 50%, Return on Investment for distance support in excess of 20:1, and mean times to repair from 6 months down to 2-3 weeks.
USAMMA – Our full logistics lifecycle services on medical equipment systems deployed worldwide saved the Army millions annually and more importantly helped saved the lives of our soldiers in the field.
FBI – Provided inventory, configuration, and supply chain management and distribution for materials, supplies, and equipment supporting the FBI’s IT infrastructure modernization effort at Headquarters, Resident Agent and Field offices nationwide.
- GRSi has more than 15 years of experience providing lifecycle management services, from more than 100,000 IT assets for SPAWAR, to specialized scientific tools used at NIH to highly sensitive Army biomedical equipment inventories.
- Travelling to more than 144 sites worldwide annually, we calibrated and maintained more than $320 million in Army medical equipment and streamlined equipment planning processes from weeks down to hours.